Squall

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Squall

Postby Squall » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 am

Hello community, this is Squall of the DNL clan. My name is Oleg and I am russian (although I don't really like discovering that... but you won't tell anyone, would you?). Playing NoX since 2010 and at the moment I am a global moderator in russian community on noxworld.ru. I play all three classes, but my conjurer is somehow worse than two others. I like most warrior, but I also think that this is a useless and helpless class which is made to make people playing as it butthurt. I also think that wizard is op as heck but seems like nobody cares. Most of all I dislike conjurers which are actually at the same level of uselessness as warriors are and consider people tryharding on conjurers as total nerds. Get life, guys, play faceroll wizards or at the least warriors. If we sum up all that, one can say that I dislike all three classes and one will be right.
Then, if we leave the subject of NoX, I also am a big fan of jrpgs and anime. Regarding online games, aside from NoX I play Warcraft 3, Hearthstone, League of Legends and few fightings.
If you want to contact me, the best way would be to look for me in noxcommunity skype group.
Did you see that shadow?
Squall
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Squall

Postby Damaskox » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am

Welcome, Squall, and nice to meet you!
I hope you enjoy your stay too ^^
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Players