axis

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

axis

Postby axis » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:05 am

I'm axis, known in the world of nox as axis (warrior) Axon (conjurer) and Xerox (tho sometimes I use other names for wiz).
I'm the creator of nox skype group (Axis of Awesome :D), which initial goal was to bring newcomers, newbs, and nostalgic player to play and enjoy this great game, and provide them a safe haven from evil pros. I started playing nox 10 years ago and multiplayer I started 4 years ago (although I recall I playing it when I was younger). And I remember how hostile the old nox multiplayer was and that brought me to creating the group.
You'll find me playing warrior most of the time, sometimes conjurer. I dislike wizard because they're op and I didn't seem to excel it yet.
Beside nox I'm Material-Engineering student (soon finishing the first year), I like sports (especially basketball) and I'm an amateur piano player.
And I want to thank the trio of helpers Protokol, Illidan and Superjack who took the group two steps further, making awesome maps, creating pages on the internet, and helped me spead the word that nox is no longer dead. This forum is a proof of their effort.
Long Live Nox!
axis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: axis

Postby VoDkA » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:09 am

LONG LIVE NOX!
NoX dies no sooner than us!
Give me honor or give me death.
VoDkA
Initiate
Initiate