[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - Wuffen

Wuffen

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

Wuffen

Postby Wuffen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Well, I noticed players are writing articles about themselves and their personal lives, so I thought I would try it XD Anyways, my name is Taylor Belitz. My ign is Wuffen. I'm not very good at NoX Multiplayer, but I've played solo NoX so much I know almost every part of the storyline. I made a 100% on Illidan's LoreMaster quiz, and I've played all the classes on Nox solo innumerable times. On NoX Multiplayer, I'm still very inexperienced. To me, Warrior is the most straightforward class. Wizard is the most complex class to play. I'm okay with the warrior class on multiplayer, but I'm horrible with the wizard class. My trap systems are okay, and Wolfik72 complimented them, but that's all I'm actually good at on wizard. Well, I've played NoX for 10 years, and I've owned 4 disks. Also, I'm a 15 year old teenager who is actually pretty mature for his age, but deeply dislikes most of his classmates because they're idiots. I'm pretty good with computers, going as far as accessing the deep web, programming, and even hacking into my school database multiple times. Well, I really have nothing else to say. Feel free to pm me or message me in the Skype Group.
Wuffen=Taylor Belitz in the Skype chat.
I use "XD" faces quite a bit. They're my own personal punctuation. Kinda like my signature, so making a signature about my signature is just a little ironic XD
Wuffen
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Wuffen

Postby Damaskox » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Interesting!
Welcome aboard, Wuffen!
A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wuffen

Postby mintu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:09 pm

...as long as nobody hear your "DOU" scream
mintu
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Players