[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NoX Forum • View topic - superjack

superjack

Topics created about different NoX Players
Stay a while and tell us about yourself as a NoX Player!

superjack

Postby superjack46 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, I'm superjack. Basically, I made around 40+ maps, and you haven't seen most of them because they're complete shit. (Sometimes they don't even work - they crash the game.) However the other ones you have maybe seen around, SJHoM, SJGlav, Deserts, headache, notso, or that big library CTF map, those are all maps I made.

Also, I made the NoX wikia, host the domain of this site, am a professional pianist, won 4 tournaments (one third prize, and one warrior tournament which you can find on youtube, and one clan battle) and hosted NoX for ages long because of my obsession with the game.

I'm 20 years old now, studying piano on a conservatory.
WOL account: unknownle, character: Maurice Ravel, my NoX related website: http://corner.noxcommunity.com
superjack46
Administrateur supérieur
Administrateur supérieur

Re: superjack

Postby wolfik72 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Welcome aboard! Why do I say this to somebody that is older and joined this before me? I don't know!
-nah man i dont wanna drink today
ends up dropping six vodka shots
wolfik72
Initiate
Initiate

Re: superjack

Postby Damaskox » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:50 am

A likable, fine, polished line of few fancy words to make the day happy for someone.
Damaskox
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Players